Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A little more fun in Camp Verde...



Sara mowed some tracks for Bodie to ride on....plus it helped Steve out with the mowing...it was due....and Sara and I both agreed.....WE LOVE TO MOW....ON THE RIDING MOWER!!!





Bodie...that is after he had his fill of riding the motorcycle in the orchard.

Brock was just happy messing around and picking berries.




Wyatt was in love with the horse.....I tried to make up to the horse, but it didn't want much to do with me.....but was very calm and interested in Wyatt...and it was a mutual admiration.





I don't know who was more curious...the horse or Wyatt?





Berry Juice!
We went over to pick blackberries...of course we took the motorcycle.....but the main purpose was to get the berries. Saturday I had looked at them and we had about 3 pints that needed to be picked.....they weren't quite ready....and then when the boys came down, we decided to go over on Tuesday to get the berries......SURPRISE!!! There were only about a half of cup of berries....someone came and picked all of our berries.....I think I will post a sign that says: "Please, get permission before picking berries!" Brock was still able to eat all that he picked and I wanted there to be enough that he couldn't even eat them all......maybe next year....there are a few more vines that haven't rippened yet....we have had a "Peach Pirate" in the past and now maybe there are some "Berry Pirates"! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!



1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Wow, your place looks beautiful!! Your grandbabies are precious!